Please I need help

over 11 years ago

Will Ashly Contact me – It’s his Birthday and he’s been a bit distant. Should I contact him. I’m a bit lost and drained and need clarity. His Birthday is 09/13/1989 My name and Birthday is Terry 08/12/1990

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello i would love too have a one on one with you if you like let me know when your ready …peace love and light

over 11 years ago

Will you be able to help me? Can you see into the situation?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

yes.. what im feeling is that you Should contact him. make the move and then see what happens

over 11 years ago

I just left you a message – tried to contact you… So If I don’t contact him, he will most likely leave?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

no i did not say that he will leave you if you dont call … i think that its best for you too call him.. it will take a lot of stress off your mind ..

over 11 years ago

Yes – I’m trying to get you in private but it says your not accepting it?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

try it one more time

over 11 years ago

It says that you cannot accept my chat invitation at this time to try another person.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hmmm it says that im ready too accept calls and that im online

over 11 years ago

I’ve still tried… I did

over 11 years ago

I know their is someone out thier… Please just tell me if he still wants to be with me, if he wants me to call… something…. please

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello terry i am online to chat i can help you with this cone chat live with me n i will tell u what i do see for you

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

ok then maby its not ment for u s too chat … peace love and light my dear i hope you find what your looking for