Is karma real?

over 11 years ago

Is karma real? For example recently I was sitting on church stairs, and then mass got out so people were coming out the door. I was standing up when a guy said “wrong spot, girl” very rudely. I’m kinda a “spitfire” type of person so I got pissed off. But then he lost his footing and almost fell down the stairs. I started to laugh and yelled “karma!” Lmfao. So is it like, instant karma?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Karma is real, but in this situation I think you both were creating karma. I don’t believe that necessarily was Karma instantly, but when ever you share anger with each other and ill feelings you can cause karma and it can come in many forms in different ways and doesn’t necessarily even have to happen that day.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

This is a pretty big theological topic lol. I know of two religions that believe in karma and they treat it completely differently.

There is also kismet, reaping what you sow, the concept of being just, well we could be here all day discussing the differences.

For me the topic of karma is purely academic. From my perspective, you wished him general ill will and it happened.

—Aisha