romance

over 11 years ago

i have had a major argument with the man i want to be with tonight as he has deleted me from facebook do you see us sorting this out and us getting back together as a couple. this started as his friend told a lie which i proved to be incorrect but he hasnt talked to me since and now says hes just clearing out facebook and i was one to go and if i didnt stop tryig to keep our freindship we wouldnt be friends at all will he change his mind and sort this all out with me as hes still friends with his mate that i proved to be a liar

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Usually the truth eventually comes out! Just give him some time to figure out the truth.

over 11 years ago

he does know the truth as sent him a copy of the message spelling it out to his mate and hes still talking to his mate but i have been booted out will that change soon and will we get back together

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

I See that he has somebody els on his mind, And i see that you and him aint ment to be together Right now, contact me for more details, Godbless.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

all he needs is time ..dear he cares for you very much and YOUR on his mined take it slow for now he will come back too you … i want too talk too you some more on a one on one if you like ,,in online now just call me when your ready too chat ..peace love and light

over 11 years ago

so doe that mean i will get him back, any ideas as to when