DOES HE WANT TO TRY

over 11 years ago

I AM WANTING TO KNOW WHETHER MY HUSBAND WANTS TO WOK ON THE MARRIAGE AND WHEN WILL HE CONTACT ME?

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello come and chat with me and i will awnser all of your qoeustions and i will tell u for what i do see for u and your husbands future

over 11 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

My Name Is Desiree And I Would Like To Tell You A Little Bit About My Gift, Since I was Very Young I Can Always Remember Giving People Advice, My Parents Always Knew I Had A Gift. As I Got Older My Psychic Ability Got Stronger And Stronger, And Now Quite A Few Years Later I Have Alot Of Positive Experience In Giving Professional Psychic Readings Both Online And In Person…. I Am A Third Generation Natural Born Psychic, This Wonderful Gift Has Been Passed Down In My Family For Years….

I Will Read Your Issues And Situation About New Loves, Old Loves, Marriage And True Soulmates. This Will Bring Me To See Exactly Where The Problems Are, By Looking Into The Past And Present To Show You The Future Path That Is Ahead For You. You Will Find A Deeper Understanding Of Who You Are, Giving You The Guidance & Confidence In Yourself To Bring More Love & Happiness Into Your Life.

Have You Been Confused About Something In Your Love Life? Feeling At A Cross Roads In Your Relationship? Unsure On Where Your Heading And How To Change It? I Can Help You Find Your Way Bringing Honesty & Clarity To The Situation So You Can Now See Clearly And Understand. Answering All Questions And Concerns With Complete Dedication, Accuracy, Compassion And Honesty. Non-Judgemental With Clear Answers.

My Commitment To My Clients Is To Bring Honest Answers To All Questions But Also Giving Solutions To Your Problems. A Third Generation Natrual Born Psychic, With Over 15 Years Experience. I’m Here To Help You Look At Where You Are Now And Where You’d Like To Be, By Raising Awareness And Encouraging You To Take Action Into Your Own Hands And Bring More Positivity Into Your Life!

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello there’s not much i can say but i would love to have a one on one with you if you like .. i really would like too talk too you about this also what im picking on is that you and him are very stressed about this and you and him are confused worried .. and its takeing all that you have with it … let me know when your ready too chat