Is my grandma W watching me?

over 11 years ago

Is there a message that my grandma has for me? I miss her so much. Please, I need to hear from her again!

over 11 years ago
misticsophia's photo

mystic sophia (misticsophia)

19 posts

ur grandma is with you i feel her watching you i will tell you more contact me so i can help you

over 11 years ago
monika23 didn't upload a photo

Yolanda (monika23)

3 posts

Your grandma loves you and wants you to be happy. She wants you to take good care of yourself.

over 11 years ago

Do you mean just contact on here? and is she getting the letters I write or can she see them, what does she think of everything? I still can`t believe I didn`t kiss her to touch her goodbye, I just couldn`t let myself say goodbye.

over 11 years ago
sacredspace's photo

Whispering Spirit (sacredspace)

5 posts

Come along and have a chat with me Jessica connecting with loved ones is my speciality.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

i know how your feeling ... its always hard it lose a loved one you have that regret in your heart .. sweetie shes watching over you and shes loves you very much .. i would love too have a one on one with you im on line now . let me know when your ready … peace love and light

over 11 years ago

how do i chat not just on here?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

go to my name and press the green dot and ill be connected too you now

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

press my name

over 11 years ago
sacredspace's photo

Whispering Spirit (sacredspace)

5 posts

Hi Jessica, i lost you please try again initial chat is free

over 11 years ago
misticsophia's photo

mystic sophia (misticsophia)

19 posts

jessica I’m picking up more contact me whan your ready

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Something that your doing in your life has…. her worried

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Yes! your Grandmother is a spirit guide of yours and she is mostly in the core of your home? I am Seeing Amethys around her

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Jessica,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium. I will be come and empty vestal of communications between you and your grandmother.

<= Click My Name and Connect with me in Live Chat!

over 11 years ago
psychicsallym didn't upload a photo

sally mcmillen (psychicsallym)

12 posts

sweety she seem to be concern about you and is trying to let you know how to handle the situation she want to always contact you but you need to learn how please contact me ans i will be happy to show you