Which path is right for me?? Need major honest advice

over 11 years ago

Im in a very rocky marriage and have been for awhile. I just dont have the feelings I use to for my hubby. But I have a close friend that I have falling for here lately and I think he has done the same for me. When we are around each other these feelings between us are really strong. Should I end my marriage and try a relationship with my friend? Or should I just deal with the problems and stay in this marriage. Which path is the correct one for me? I really need so honest advice before I make a huge mistake. My dob 10/2/80, my hubby 11/15/79, my friend 8/19/80!! Please help me follow the right direction with this. Thanks! Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Everything happens for a reason. KR! Sometimes you have to take a risk in life to understand what is best for me lets say that. If you want to talk more about this issues please let me know. God bless you!

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Hello, let’s chat! I can help you find the answers that you seek!

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

KR. i see that you are very confused and need help I would love to advise you can help you with your decision if your willing to talk more about the issues contact my page and will talk some more about it godbless

over 11 years ago

I keep tellin myself that Jessica, but I can’t figure out which way to go. Me an the hubby argue all the time an have a daughter. My friend always makes me happy but he is in a bad marriage to. Don’t kno Wat to do from here.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

KR,

You need ot deal with the issues of the marriage and heal from that nefore moving forward into another relationship. Otherwise you carry that baggage with you into ther next relationship and so on.

I can help guide you thru this process.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

You need to look deeper than just the surface of your situation. There are messages that are trying to get through to you but you are either ignoring them or not hearing them. They are coming to you in your subconscious. I can get those messages for you so you can be guided to where you need to go.

over 11 years ago
monika23 didn't upload a photo

Yolanda (monika23)

3 posts

Start with loving and respecting yourself. Spend time doing the things you love and give yourself some time to think about what is good for you and your daughter.

over 11 years ago
sacredspace's photo

Whispering Spirit (sacredspace)

5 posts

Hi KR, from your request i can see you have doubts this is a sign, come chat some more.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi KR I am online and available! My $10 deal is 45 mins of chat! please connect with me and i would be happy to give insight on this matter

over 11 years ago

Hello, I will give you a full accurate reading on all of your questions . I specialize in these areas of love and relationships .Contact me ,$10.00. I will give you honest reading . Blessings,sunn10020

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think you have to understand Illusions can blind you from making the right choices. You can have real feelings for this other man, but and negative ones towards your husband. Fortunately the mistake many people make is riding always on romantic love and feelings. We create these feelings whether they good or bad. As well as choosing our partners. Fortunately when we start a relationship they are based romantically. We find out they have issues, we have issues and instead of both of you facing the issues, it seems to be an easier way to bail out of the relationship. Fortunately unconditional love never comes to fruition because we are always looking to someone else to make us whole, complete, and loved. We harm others by leaving a relationship, and even our children suffer. Fortunately I agree you need to step away and detach yourself from the other man outside of your marriage,evaluate your life, where you want it to go. What the best answer is and what is the healthy choice. Part of being in a marriage is taking responsibility for your part and what you have created and co-created with your husband. What needs to change and if you are both willing to learn and grow together making a happier life together, or calling it quits. People change, emotions change, feelings change. hope you can find some answers on my healing relationship link! :) http://hattiemattiemae.wordpress.com/

over 11 years ago

Well Hattie, I have been married now 11 years and since the beginning of our marriage he has always been super hateful and says mean things to me all the time. And its only gotten worse the past couple of years. But here the last couple of months its just been very hard to deal with. Before the other guy me and my hubby could never get along its just a one way street with us. He doesnt ever wanna make it even and I dont know what else to do to make this work. Its starting to hurt me very bad emotionally. I stay depressed and getting now to where I cant eat or sleep. I dont want to be this way anymore. I dont know what to do :(

over 11 years ago

K R, now is the time to talk with GOD… you know whats going on, you knew from the very start. You’ve been ignoring it or may I say, you have tried and tried to blocked certain things out. It’s a whole lot going on you’re not telling K R. I have only 1 question for you…PLEASE let us all know; WHY did you marry him from the start? I know why…like OMG! I can see this as plain as day. Contact me.

over 11 years ago

Well for one it wasnt going on before be got married. Like I said it started after we was married towards the start. And if you know so much Highlyfavored then what am I not telling??? Yes I love him he is my daughters father but i cant take this arguing and hatefulness anymore.

over 11 years ago

K R, I don’t know everything and i was not judging you and yes you do love him you just don’t like his ways i understand that, I apologize if I stepped on your toes did’nt mean to But sooner or later you have choices and decisions to make and please talk to GOD about your situation I wish the best for you and yours please believe that I don’t want anyone to hurt like you are hurting. Come chat with me I will let you know so much more.

over 11 years ago

Its ok, And honestly I do pray about it all the time for it to get easier and better, but I just feel like im backed up against a wall I cant get away from. Or im fighting a never ending battle I cant win. I truthfully feel like I will loose if I stay or if I go. I dont know what to do anymore. This is so hard honestly

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

K R it is hard to deal with when you are not happy in a marriage and its going to be a hard road to go down no matter that you decide but it does get easier after a while you have to believe in yourself in what choice you make out of this i understand what you are going through and everyone needs to be happy in life please feel free to contact me if you have anymore questions god bless

over 11 years ago

Thank you Jessie! I really hope it starts getting a little bit easier on me soon.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

you are welcome kimreyes

over 11 years ago

805 posts

There is no right or wrong answer. There is only doing what makes you happy,what you can live with, and I feel for you. I was in this situation at one point, and truthfully I did get divorced. I wasn’t with the right person, and my self esteem was damaged in that relationship. I had anger, pain, suffering, bitterness. While I have learned so much more in the last 7 years about myself and choices, I can tell you that it will be hard and difficult along the way no matter what choice you make. I would really focus on searching out your own soul, happiness, and finding your true self, than you will find the right answers.

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

stay in the relationship for now because whatever nagitivity you have you will bring it in to a nother relationship, so you need to clear all your negitivty you have, contact me for more details, Godbless.

over 11 years ago

805 posts

We all have negativity in our lives, and of course we carry baggage to other relationships. Not just marriage. It is part of healing and letting go of the past, and finding our true selves, learning there is a better way to live, and we learn and grow over time leaving all the negativity behind us. :)

over 11 years ago

Thank you all, jus wish it was easier to kno Wat was right or wrong.

over 11 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

There are no right or wrong answers here. What is happening for you is what you are dealing with now. What feelings do you have that are good? what feelings do you have that are bad? Navigate this with a sense that comes from your center. I can see you aren’t taking this lightly so don’t take your decision quickly. I would love to help. Give me a buzz if you find you need assistance.