HELP please?

over 11 years ago

a psychic told me that there is somebody who is having a psychic cast spells to keep my ex from getting back together with me. please, can anybody confirm or deny this?? i need to know for sure before i decide to spend a shitload of money fixing things…….. i just want him back <3>

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

sure sweety i would love to help give you some guidance and let you know whats going on rite now. i would love to offer you my $10 special and give you a full life reading in regards to this.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

chat with me today i can help remove any casted spells if there is any that wont cost loads of money.

over 11 years ago

Never EVER spend money on a psychic that says I can remove the negative energy or spell. Its the oldest scam in the book! They are preying on your fears.

over 11 years ago

thanks for the tip jamey… you’re right, i almost did it. but how do i know when they aren’t scamming me? assuming spells DO work.

over 11 years ago

Just keep in mind that any time someone says there is negative energy, or there is a spell and I can remove it for x amount, run… fast!

over 11 years ago

i talked to two psychics and the first said it was a negative energy, and the other claimed his ex was casting spells on him. im not even joking. (0.o) so how do you know if its real? i swear, the scammers just ruin this for everyone. this is why people think psychics are complete jokes.

over 11 years ago

Those are typical scammers. Someone real will tell you what YOU can do to change the situation, what will empower you. And it wont be spells.

over 11 years ago

thank you so much. but i have a question… are you saying that in your opinion spells don’t work?

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Tough question. Spells work, otherwise we wouldn’t spend so much time doing them. :-) I work for money myself, but only face to face, and usually only by referral. Of course I can only speak to how I work and I tend to be a bit weird about who I’m willing to work for.

Now the candle burning scam is pretty old.  If you feel threatened, it's probably a scam. If the amount of money is insane, it's probably a scam.

You’re vulnerable right now, and the last thing you need is to spend thousands of dollars.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago

I do not believe in spells that bring a love back, or that can influence or make another person do or not do something.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

I agree Jamey, iut is nver good to mess with another person’s free will.

Felicity I know you want you ex back, but keep in mind why he is an ex and why he is with another.

I can help guide you thru this process. Just contact me and will run a lower rate to get you started hon!

over 11 years ago

i hear what you’re saying, but i still have hope :) so no thank you i’m fine. and thank you everybody for helping me! i might have done something i would have really regretted. i appreciate it.

over 11 years ago

oh and just to be clear, i wasnt trying to cast a spell to force him to come back to me. the “psychics” told me there were obstacles in the way of us getting back together so i wanted them gone. i dont see the point of being with somebody if the love isnt real. so yeah, just clarifying i guess :)

over 11 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

hi felicity! theres an advisor on bitwine who i introduced who helped me out of the same situation when i first meet my wife alot of spells were cast on both of us and i even know who and why it was done so we couldnt be together! but that advisor on bitwine helped me out and broke the spells and i actually felt them breaking he also told me where to search for buried talisman which i also dug out and burnt! i will go and search his name on here and forward it to you! i told him about bitwine why?? because obviously i benifited fom his help and i want others to benifit from his gift! will post you his bitwine name!

over 11 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

ok if you type in bitwine search islamic spiritualist you will see blue and white photo! read what he has to offer or drop him a messege i hope you really can get this solved! and i belive once these spells break you will be back on track!

over 11 years ago

haha…. im so confused with all this advice