Will my ex come back?

over 11 years ago

My ex broke up with me after almost 6 years a few months ago. Then he came back. A month ago he left again, saying he didn’t feel the same anymore and had found someone else. Will he ever come back to me as more than a friend?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hmm this is a tricky subject i would love too give u a reading if you wood like

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Hi! I can help give you the answers you desire, let’s chat!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like Saundra. The break up happen on for a reason on his part. You are much better person without him. If you want more please let me know.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like Saundra. The break up happen on for a reason on his part. You are much better person without him. If you want more please let me know.

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

saundra i see that u are vary stressted out over this and want awnsers i would love if you and me can chat and i could help you and give u the adivce u need contact me if u want to chat

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Saundra,

This all will work in your benefit as a new door will open the begoinning of the New Year IF you work out your issues from this heartbreak by the end of this year.

There is a reason he came back to make sure that it was really over. Now you both know it is done and time to move on.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

There are reasons for everything and there are things you need to hear. Don’t force anything and you will be surprised at what happens.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Saundra, I can give you a reading on the matter.