Help with intimidating/scary persona

over 11 years ago

This is just a question I had about my personality. Ever since I was a little girl, people have called me scary and intimidating. When I was around 3 I scared my aunt’s friend because I was carrying my baby doll on a noose..yeah…I don’t like dolls. Lol Anyway, I was just your average blue eyed, blond girl. When I started school, I had a hard time socially. I wasn’t accepted easily (Especially by boys-and later-men). They had no interest at all. Still don’t. Anyway, I was called weird, maybe I was an alien, etc, kid’s ideas. They always stayed away from me. It has been like this my entire life, but lately, it’s getting weird. I scare my friends, specifically, my boyfriend. Now it’s no longer silly and I’m just scary to strangers. I have men ask me if I’m going to “kick their ass”, sometimes when I met them. One was a biker, sleeves of tattoos, etc. Bigger than me. An above average amount of men say things like this to me. I chaulked it up to just being naturally intimidating, until I moved in with my boyfriend. Weird things started happening to him. He asked me one night-after a few beers-if I was doing it. He had been thinking about it, but had to have a buzz to openly talk about if. (Example-a 2 liter that had in the fridge exploded with such force there is a dent in our ceiling, nearly missing his face. No reason for it to have exploded like that). Sever things like that happen to him-only around me. He also says I know too much. (Most do. My interests are heavily into astronomy, ancient civilizations, etc. But everyone says I should have been a politician or private investigator because I just know things about them. I don’t think I’m psychic though. Lol I just seem to know what people’s motives are, the arguments they will use etc and its really affecting my relationship. I also seem to cause electrical problems-my car, phones, houses, etc. My boyfriend said he is terrified of me, and I’m intimidating, and he is bigger than me. I do have a temper, but I don’t hurt people or animals. Idk why everyone thinks I’ll hurt them. Lastly, my dreams. Super violent. I have killed in my dreams a lot, with an axe, slitting throats, etc. They get to me sometimes, especially, the apocalyptic ones. I was just wondering what I could do. I dress normally, am a mom, etc. Just some girl. I notice old people and young kids stare at me a lot, the kids happily, the old curse me more than is normal. Strangers. I feel alien, and disconnected from humanity now. Any advice helps. Thank you.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear.. What you need is not a reading. I would like to go into deep mediation with you, An i like to seek whats going on with your energy’s cause it look likes you pick up unseen energy’s from some where and i can get to the bottom of this for you,, connect with me now for more details about the deep mediation.. Hope to hear from you soon:)

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Wow April. I get with you is deception and forgiveness and also seeking the scared with you. If you want more information on what this means please let me know. I know there is so much going on in your life. I would be happy to give you guidance with a light.