why can't i stop loving him ?

over 11 years ago

my name is vicki, d.o.b is 08/20/81. my ex name is mike crowe his d.o.b is 12/25/76 we went on a date 13 years ago. i hurt him, didn’t mean to.

i haven’t seen/spoken to him in 13 years.i told him i was sorry, why can’t i stop loving him ? the relationship is over. why can’t i move on and forget him ? do i need spirtual cleansing to forget him ? please help..

over 11 years ago

It makes us harder to get over something when it is our fault and there is something we could have done to prevent it. You guys were a great match and I can see why you still think of him. COntact me for more details!

over 11 years ago

The answer to that is you can. I would like to discuss this further with you and am online now if you would like to do so.

over 11 years ago
psychic_anthony's photo

anthony (psychic_anthony)

12 posts

I AGREE WITH MRSPAINTER YOU TWO WAS A REALLY GOOD MATCH AND LIKE MRSPAINTER SAID IT IS REALLY HARD TO GET OVER SOMEONE ASpecially WHEN WE KNOW WE HURT THEM A spirtual cleansing WILL HELP YOU MOVE BUT I WILL NOT MAKE YOU FOR FOR GET HIM OR THE TIMES YOU SPEND TOGATHER

over 11 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hi I can help you forget this person and move on with your love life.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Vicky,I would be happy to Give you a love reading Concerning Mike,and find out who your TRUE Soul mate is. You’ve been thru many heartaches,Hurt no more. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
psychic_malina didn't upload a photo

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

19 posts

yes, a relese ritual will do the work, theres only a 8 mounths window and its obvisouly closed so i belive that this is your only option. for more details please contact me, thanks Yours Truly Malina