Hex magic effect

over 11 years ago
akari didn't upload a photo

akari

1 post

Hi, I have problems with my family and I assume that someone did some black magic on me and my family. Can anyone see the situation and tell me who did that and how to protect from bad influence?

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I would say right now akari. I do not believe in the black magic but if you do have white candles and pray on them. Ask the Lord to help you on this. If you want someone to tell you more contact me.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

So what are you experiencing that makes you think you’ve been fixed?

I can look into it for you, just know that the majority of people who come to me thinking they’ve been hexed, haven’t been. All the same I would be happy to look into this for you and help you work out a cleansing.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hi Sweetie,I do specialize in Spiritual Cleansing’s. If you feel there is negative energy around you i do erge you not to neglect this. In order to find out who has done this to you and your family You will need a reading so i can look into this.I will be able to tell you names and what to do. I would be more then happy to help you,Feel free to contact me as soon as you can. Many Blessings ~Mella

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Akari, I have many years experience in this field and would like to do a reading with you to see what I pick up regarding this negative energy. You need to make it go away and I can do that for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
angel7spa's photo

Maria O (angel7spa)

9 posts

Hi Dear I can really help you if let me ,my guides says that is some information that you need to know but not only about black magic is about your sister.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Shes had tried many things!..contact me and i will expplain in details