dreaming about the ex

over 11 years ago

i haven’t seen/spoken to my ex micheal crowe in 12 years. but nearly every night, i dream of him in a romantic dream. i don’t think about him at all no more. this is really annoying me. his b-day is 12/25/76 mine is 08/20/81

what is going on ?

over 11 years ago

It seems that there is some unfinished business between you two that is affecting your subconscious mind. Contact me for more details!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Vicki. I get that there was some creative projects between you and him that i feel was not yet finished. But I do get that you may come closer to him and get a rebirth if thats what you want. In the long run i get thoughts and words that was left unspoken. If you want more insight on this. Feel free to contact me. I feel its something really big. But only if you allow me to guide you. Thats the only way i can help you. Hugs, Love and Light.

over 11 years ago
facereadernew's photo

LOVE_PSYCHIC (facereadernew)

4 posts

HI there dear, Please add credits and come to me for a reading, I will be able to tell you what your future holds for u and what the dreams mean… And how to remove the negative Blocks from your life…to make things better … IM online, awaiting to read for u.. Facereadernew

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Vicki, I would be happy to look into this with you and offer you some ways for it to stop. I know its got to be annoying. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

There is an old unresolved issue that you have about this relationship that YOU need to work on. The dreams are your subconscious telling you to think this thru, This is not about him coming back into your life, but to look at the good and bad of it and how that relates to your current situation. I am available to go into more depth with this for you.

over 11 years ago

I would be happy to look into your reading and see what is happening , I will look into the spirit of him and see his thoughts around this dream . Contact me . Blessings,

over 11 years ago

Your ex probably just symbolizes something that is recurring in your life. A personality trait, habit, or situation. Probably nothing to do with you ex at all.

If the dreams are romantic and recurring then you first have to ask yourself what is happening in your life that feels good right now. And next ask yourself what traits stand out the most about your ex to you. See if you can see how he may symbolize your behavior or feelings.

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i would be more then happy to help you. please click my name and send me a msg IF you want my help.. I do not sugarcoat anything and i am always honest and accurate.