long distance, needs time

over 11 years ago

we had one date that lasted a weekend. we hit it of great and had a wonderful time. the problem is that we live in different countries. he went into hiding for a week just after we had our date… we jsut started talking again. I asked him what he is thinking and feeling and he said “I need to figure out what I really want, I just want you to know I havent played with you, I need time, you think you can understand?” I told him I understand. Now reading alot of relationship forums, they say such always means he will dump you. but since we just met, are not actually a couple, cant it just be that he has to think about if he really want to do a long distance thing? I have hopes this will work out. because i know that he cares for me, and I for him. What will happen?? i get scared i’ll lose him!

over 11 years ago
floramarie.'s photo

Floramarie (floramarie.)

14 posts

Hello, From what I’m feeling from your energy You are both very connected but there has been a hindrance that has been causing him confusion. I am a well known spiritual consultant Chat with me and I will be able to answer all your questions and reveal all I see about his feelings and future together.

over 11 years ago

I am online and available if you would like to figure this out somewhere more private!

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Marie,Id love to help you shed some light on your worries. Contact me for a reading anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Marie, I get that there was a lot of joy in the past. And now its like your very emotional with all the things around you. I do get in the future you will have a beautiful things coming your way. If you want more information please contact me.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I’m available to help you find the answers that you seek!