Job

over 11 years ago
aries41794 didn't upload a photo

aries41794

2 posts

Hi,

I just got a call back saying that I didn’t pass a drug test for a job I really wanted and needed. I emailed Human Resources and asked them If anything can be done, I was honest with them about how I had tried it a few weeks back and am willing to do whatever it takes to gain employment with their company. I should be getting a response sometime today. Will they work with me? Or is the outcome bad?

*If someone can give me information that is right, I will become a client. I was told I’d pass the drug test from another psychic and that the energy was really good, then got the bad news.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Mr Aries. I get you are getting that little scare of being put off of a job. I also get fear knowing that things are not going to turn out. I know in the long term i honestly getting feels and emotions working towards something new. I don’t think you was meant to stay on the job. That’s why you didn’t pass the test. I can give you more information as soon you hire me!

over 11 years ago
stefanosupernatural's photo

Stefano ***YEARS OF EXPERIE... (stefanosupernatural)

13 posts

I can give you some insight into the situation. Contact me for more details!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.