is he telling me the truth? please help

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My ex-boyfriend and i have been trying to work things out. Today however we got into a disagreement and he felt he could no longer trust me. H then texted and told me he has a date with someone this friday night. Is it true?

Is he moving on with someone else now or just saying it to hurt me?

Can someone please help? I have no idea what to do and im so heartbroken.

over 11 years ago

It looks like he picked this fight with you on purpose with the date already planned. Contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Id love to help you out with this sherry Come chat with me im online and ill tell you what i see

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Hi. The reason for the fight was because i lost faith in him. See, he has an alcohol and drug problem and he treated me horribly while under the influence, for 4 days he had been clean and we had gotten along great, he treated me so loving and kind.

Today however out of fear of him going back to drugs and alcohol i got worried and started accusing him of possibly going back to it all.

He got upset and said i had no faith in him. Then became angry and then told me abt this date he has friday.

So its actually true? He really does have a date?

I’m so torn up inside because he gave up on me so easily. I thought maybe he was just saying it to hurt me, hes done that many times in the past.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I believe was something he has not forgiveness that he should told you. If you want any more info. Please hire me away!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry, Until he gets rid of the drugs and booze he isnt worth wasting your time on. Dont let him manipulate you with that no faith bull. Alcoholics will manipulate you as much as they can. 4 days sober is good,but nothing to write home about….and right now he needs to be focusing on his recovery,not someone else. If you really love him you will step back and let him work his recovery. Blessings! Bluedragon