my grandmother mary

over 11 years ago

ever since my grandmother mary passed away i have been getting signs from her is she ok in the afterlife?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

yes victoria she is ok in the after life she will give you signs that she is around just to tell you that she is there with you and that she is watching over you still if you have more questions on this please feel free to live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Yes, if you feel her, she is with you, in spirit. We must let ourselves relax into the love and knowledge that they are always with us since we are a part of them. Our loved ones remain our loved ones. Take care!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.