Meant to be

over 11 years ago

What is your take on first loves, past flames, and people who you may have been meant to be with returning? If things are meant to be wouldn’t each person be single and looking when that person returns or is it true that sometimes its not so cut and dry? Just have a lot on my mind right now. Im wondering or hoping that Im his meant to be not just a lesson or experience he must go through to realize he loves another. (Venting)

over 11 years ago

Not everything is cut and dry, sometimes for things to work out someone has to make a sacrifice. Contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away . I will give oyu a full accurate reading on your question . Contact me Live . I will look into the spirits of these people , and see their thoughts toward you . Contact me

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Katrina, First loves are sweet and nice,and you never really forget them. They are the ones who got you started emotionally in a sense. Past flames are those who got us all revved up but there was no place to go…it just wasnt to be. Your right when you say it isnt all cut and dried…there are a lot of grey areas. I dont believe that we are set up with one true love,for instance…what if they were born before or after a time that would make them too old or too young for us? That wouldnt work. Or born in a country far away which we would never visit? I would be glad to help you on this matter. I am online now and available to help you! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Katrina, we cannot really question what our faith really has in stores for us all we really could do is just experience and and learn I know thats not really what you want to hear, although it is all on ones free will and power of choice to really be determined if they are really the one

over 11 years ago

I understand!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi i can help you out with these questions to give insight answers and advice contact me. God Bless you.