The truth needed - is it real or not.

over 11 years ago

Multiyear ordeal here with a guy. age difference…he’s much younger. many readers over the years felt things would manifest but nothing concrete has…only now online song communication that gets intense. seems we get close to something real and then he fades. i am ready to move on and pull offline permanently. will this be it? will 3 yrs of this be over? i’m not interested in his getting close to me online because he misses me online…i know that. interested in whether he wants something in reality. concrete. just the truth. his dob 8/13/84.

over 11 years ago

It seems his intentions for a relationship are not the same as yours, contact e for more details.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to look into this with you and see whats really going on. I tell the truth,the whole truth,in a reading,so be prepared! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello,Id Love to look into this for you. Contact me anytime for a reading. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
shayla_visionsandguidance's photo

Shayla (shayla_visionsandguidance)

8 posts

I pulled a card for your situation. It is a very powerful card. If you are ready for the truth, I will be happy to provide you with a reading. -Shayla

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Total truth. I feel like everything is confusing you. With all the readings you may had have. If you just stick to one psychic you would not be so confused. If you want me to look into this. Feel Free on contacting me.