cant deal with it anymore

over 11 years ago

Finding it very hard to get over my last boyfriend.The last couple of days been thinking about him all the time.Its been like 6 weeks since we spoke he said that we will get together again.Will he ever come back to me I do believe he is my soulmate!Please Help me with some answers does he still think about me will he conntact me soon.

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

As far as him coming back there are some obstacles that are currently keeping that from happening. I can look at your cards and see more if you would like.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I’m online if you want true answers!

over 11 years ago
merlinwi's photo

Merlin (merlinwi)

16 posts

it is a fraught time for love,and a time when some are stepping back to make sure they have what they want, have you tried asking him how he feels?

over 11 years ago

will we ever overcome the obstacales?Ditance is one.does he care enough to come back??

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Patricia, I would be glad to look into this with you and to help you and he to reconcile. Online and available now. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

he does love you and he is your soulmate. the obstacles that you both are dealing with is spiritual. he cant come back because he is blocked right now

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

At the Current time i sence he is confused about a few things. Id love to help Ease your worries. Come chat with me ~Mella

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i can give answers and visions into your future, contact me at my rate $0.49