new job

over 11 years ago

When will I get a new job. I have been applying for weeks now. All I want is a good job.

Best Wishes, Barbi

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi barbi it takes some time for the employers to contact you back but you will get a new job soon god bless

over 11 years ago

Thanks Jessie.

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

yes you will, just be patient

over 11 years ago
mysticlovepsychic's photo

The Love Psychic (mysticlovepsychic)

4 posts

Hello Barbi, let me look inot this for you and see what is ahead for you in a job. Contact me now for a full detailed reading and accurare insights, blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

sept will be more positive then aug has been, i am Specialized in times and dates, for more input contact me i am online and my rate is $0.49 per min

over 11 years ago

Dear Soulmate Advisor…thank you also. Sometimes being patient is a tad difficult for me :-(

It has made me feel better knowing there is light at the end of this dark tunnel :-)

over 11 years ago

Thank you Mystic Love…and thank you Psychic Shasha :-)

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

you are welcome barbi

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Its seems there is a lot there to offer for you. Want to know more please hire me.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Hi Ladies, it seems that job turned out to be a disaster and I resigned two weeks ago. However, I start a new one on Monday, hoping this one will be better but truthfully, I’m not even sure that I’m too worried.

I feel as though my time is up here, been here solidly for five years, on-and-off for seven…I have had this need to move on, and my heart tells me time to move, so I’m guessing this year I will move to dubai (at least I am hoping)? That is really were I want to be. I was here for a purpose, and now that has been finished, so there really is no need for me to be here anymore.

Am I talking rubbish? x

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can give you some insight on your situation…I would love to help you….