will he contact me again

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Hi all. Im so frustrated with my ex. We cant seem to work anything out. Due to another disagreement today he told me i would never hear from him again.

Ive tried texting him a few times but he wont reply. Is he done with me for good this time? Will he contact me soon?

I love this guy so much. But nothing seems to be working out for us. Can someone please tell me what they see abt him and i? Is he gone for good?

Im so exhausted from the constant worry and heartache. I have no idea where i stand with him.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sherry,Id be more then happy to help guide you thru this and answer your worries,I do feel in time he will come around but for more details id like to speak with you. Contact me at anytime. Many blessings and peace upon your heart and mind ~Mella

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi sherry you need to give him time to calm down i see that you do love him a lot there is a lot of things that need to be worked out before you two can really have the relationship that you are looking for between the two of you come chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think you need to kind of detach emotionally and spiritually and learn to take care of yourself in these areas. Understanding new ways to communicate with him, and change some behavior pattersn and the way you’re relating to him. I agree with Jessie you need to distance yourself and allow him time to process things and give him some space.