What is going on?

over 11 years ago

I have someone who I have been friends with. Over time, feelings have arisen on both sides, but nothing was done because he can’t be in a relationship. He’s not married. I started seeing a ring on his finger that really wasn’t there. The first two times it was a silver ring that I actually found on the internet afterwards. After the first time I saw it we sat down and I told him about it – I told him everything. He was not expecting that and asked if it was a wedding ring – I said no. He said that marriage wasn’t going to happen. We haven’t spoken about it since. There have been two times after that that I saw a ring again…Except it was a gold wedding ring on the left hand. Why am I seeing this? I’ve never had this happen to me before. I don’t look for it. Before one ‘materializes’ there will be a big flash like light on metal – just to make sure I see it there…and then it’s gone. What am I supposed to do?

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

hello sweetie id like to help guide you thru this please feel free to contact me at anytime ~Mella