Where do I go from here

over 11 years ago

I feel like im being pulled in a 1000 different ways at the same time. Even my heart is confused right now. Im feeling really depressed. Is there real love in my near future? Im to the point i dont know to keep holding on and see what happens or just let go and give up on everything. I just want to cry and scream all together. What is going on in my love life? Anyone have advice dob 10/2/80! His 8/19/80

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat, I can help!

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello sweetie,id love to help guide you thru this. Please contact me if youd like a reading :) Many Blessings ~Carmella

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi I can help you

over 11 years ago

146 posts

what you need to do is first concentrate on yourself and get your mind occupied once you do this the right one will come along

over 11 years ago

146 posts

what you need to do is first concentrate on yourself and get your mind occupied once you do this the right one will come along

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi Sweetie I Understand How Your Feeling Right Now You Should Keep On Holding Dont Let go Of Anything And just Have Faith I See Some One Comeing Along Soon And hes Going To Be Very Good For you Chat With Me aND ILL Give you More Details

over 11 years ago

Madison the guy that im feeling this way over acts like I dont even exist right now. We are doing great for over a year then boom. I havent heard anything from him in a month. So is it worth holding on to?