Feel a deeper connection.

over 11 years ago

I joined a new workplace. A coworker, not from my division, gave lots of eye contact, looked at me, smiled, etc. We never spoke as such. It seemed whenever I thought of him he was there, even out of the workplace. Both of us are married, but I always felt that there is a connection and he wanted to say something. I started avoiding him, and then all of it stopped. But I still feel the restlessness. What is it? Cant stop thinking of him despite trying. Is he also thinking about me. Is there a connection beyond the upper self? Is there any attraction?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

yes i See a Deep Connection Between You And This Guy I See that He Really Liked You And Wanted To talk To you But He Was Confused I See that This Pass Few Days Hes Been Thinking About You And Hes Very Attractied To You Come Chat With me And i Will GIve you further Details

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Krita, I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is going on. Lets do a reading and see what I get for you on this matter. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

Krita,

There are some issues that need to be discussed. When you are ready for a reading feel free to contact me!

over 11 years ago
truespirit's photo

True Spirit (truespirit)

24 posts

contact me I will tell you whats going on.