what happens now? [update]

over 11 years ago

OK, so I went to see my new love interest. we spent a wonderfull weekend together and he treated me like a princess. I could tell that he liked me and I think he is super great! But the last day he seemd so distant, and now he seems to avoid talking to me. I know he likes me, but why is he behaving this way? what is going to happen now?

Update: Thank you all! SO how do I best solve the situation. I know how I feel and where I stand. I’ve told him so in an email. How do I get him to overcome his fears or blocks? will he ever talk to me again? will he answer my email?

over 11 years ago
cirrias's photo

Stardivine (cirrias)

20 posts

you misreading his intentions, he enjoyed it too; if you want to know more come and chat with me. If I am busy send message

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

This man cares for you, he has good intentions with you, but it’s as if every step you try to take forward, you feel like you’re ten steps behind. You were meant to be with this gentlemen, but the obstacles surrounding you say otherwise….

I’d love to give a reading for you, I am available for chat to get more in depth.

Blessings!

over 11 years ago
truespirit's photo

True Spirit (truespirit)

24 posts

dont over analyze things. He does seem to like you, you just need to detach from the situation so you won’t feel overwhelm and keep thinking about it. A lot of times, it is all in our head. Please contact me, so we can further discuss this.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

i See this Man cares for you alot But The Last Day Something Became Between Yous Some Sort Of Block i See HE Still Has Strong Feelings For Someone In the Past And He Cant Seem to Let go Come Chat With Me and we Can fURTHER DIscuse This!

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

Hmmm. There might have been something you said that triggered this reaction. It’s going to be ok, but if you want to discuss this more feel free to contact me!

over 11 years ago