is he going to be good for me

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Hi all. I just recently started talking to a guy i met online. It seems like we have an excellent connection. He seems to be extremely caring and thoughtful.

Is he going to be good for me? Is he sincere when he says hes excited about me? Do you see this blossoming into anything in the future?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

I See that this Guy You”Ve Met Online Is Not Good For You I See this Guy Isnt Who You Truely Want There Was Someone Else Before Him Yes i See The Relatsionship Blossimg In the Furture But It Will Not Last Very Long Afther That

over 11 years ago

77 posts

Something Will Come Between The Both Of yous Afther a While If youd like More Details Chat With Me !..

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

You’re exactly right , he really isnt the one i want, and there was someone before him.

My heart still belongs to my ex, but i’m unsure of my exes feelings towards me or if theres a future for us.

I feel i have no choice but to move on from my ex, i feel like he is not serious abt me.

Thank you for your reply, do you see my ex working things out with me?

over 11 years ago

77 posts

I See That He Still Has Feelings For You And He Still Thinks About You But Hes not Sure what to do hes Confused To Sweetie I See That if you just be patient And Have Faith That he Will Come back to you Dont Get in To A RelatisonShip Just Because You Feel u Have No Choice

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Thank you so much. I will try and have faith as you said to do. Its just been so difficult and it seems things continue to go nowhere with my ex no matter how hard i try. Im surprised to learn he still has feelings for me because he has been so distant and closed off from me lately. But i will try and be patient and see what happens.

Thank you for your time and help =)