Confused

over 11 years ago

Hello, everyone. :) I’m new to the community and I don’t really know how all this works, but I’ll try my best to figure it all out and stuff. I’ve always been fascinated with the paranormal and psychics and stuff, so this is very exciting for me, haha. Anyways, I’m going through a difficult time in my life and I just need some general insight. I’ve been having some troubles with love and friendship and I’m just confused as to where my life is going. I don’t have a particular question exactly, but any insight at all would be helpful. Thanks for reading. :) - Madison

over 11 years ago

I can see that you have been through a lot this past year and very few people are being loyal to you as they should be. I would love to give you some more insight, I am available!

over 11 years ago
truespirit's photo

True Spirit (truespirit)

24 posts

please contact me with your name and date of birth and I will help answer your questions.

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

The seasons of life are difficult. It seems difficult now but I also see that you have some good things coming up. I’m available anytime to discuss these things!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Madison, I can help you with this,and am online now. Blessed be! Bluedragon