military family in need of answers

over 11 years ago

My husband is waiting to be chaptered out of the army do to depression. My question is will we be leaving here soon and if so when. We r waiting for paperwork. We r really ready to move back home and start over with our lives. Plz help.

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

You and your husband are beginning a new journey, a journey of healing, on the path back to peace and happiness. Your fears and worries about the when, how and what will happen are a side effect of past traumatic events. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! You can see it, yet you’re too fearful to believe it. What you need to do now is relax and accept the salvation you have coming. Get excited about it! Dig down deep and use your inner strength to find your faith. You can’t expect a new start and a better future if you don’t really believe it will happen. If you need some guidance to show you the way through this I’ll be happy to help. Call for my special $10.00 for 15 minutes and let me show you a new perspective. Many Blessings to you and your family. Jen ♥