Need honest answers

over 11 years ago

Does he still care for me? Does he still want something with me or just friends? Is he happy where he is with her now? Really need some positive insight soon! Kim 10/2/80 and Dale 8/19/80

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

if youd like honest answers please feel free to contact me :) id love to help guide you thru this

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

if you need honest answers Contact Me And i Will Answer All of your questions and guide you thur this

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

And i See that he does Care for you still but theres something blocking yous from being with eachother!

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

He can care a lot about you and still not have the intention to create a lasting relationship with you. Your happiness does not depend on him. You have more control over the outcome than you realize. You have given away all your power to him! Take your power back and use your will to find happiness within yourself and you will attract love back into your life. If you need some guidance to help you get back on the path to happiness, give me a call anytime. I’d love to help. Blessings! Jen

over 11 years ago

Jen how do I take the control back from him? He acts like I’m not even around anymore.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi i can help you for answers and advice contact me if you want to? God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

You take your power back by not letting his actions dictate your happiness. You can’t control what he does but you can control how you choose to react to his choices and how you handle yourself. You only think you can be truly happy with him. When you realize you can find inner peace and happiness with OR without him and that you have access to love from other sources around you, then you will re-gain control of your own path and start creating the kind of relationship you want and deserve. I can give you more advice and the tools you need to help you get started. Call me here anytime.

over 11 years ago
mrsamillie's photo

psychic ★ ☆ ✰Ms.Preci... (mrsamillie)

16 posts

I am picking up all different emotions from all sides. I feel the pain and frustration. There is hope. And i see positive ways for the future. I am here if you need me.

over 11 years ago

Thank you Jen for the advice, I will try my best to do that. Does that mean tho he doesnt want anything else with me and I need to just let go and move on?