want

over 11 years ago
charmie didn't upload a photo

charm (charmie)

8 posts

i want to learn the tarot. i feel i have ability and capability to learn from which deck i start and where can i get cards.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Tarot is a wonderful gift, you can choose a deck from your local new age store or book store. As for which one to choose from, that has to be up to you. Which ever feels right for you, the one you are most drawn to. There are many forums online and books to learn from. This is a life changing choice, good luck and have fun!

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

First a few questions. Don’t worry they aren’t trick questions, but are designed to help me point you in the right direction.

What do you want to use the tarot for? What is your learning style? What do you see yourself doing with the tarot?

—Aisha

over 11 years ago

charm (charmie)

8 posts

my inner voice tell me. help the people in every area of life .thats why i want to learn . i want to help and heal the people. i donot want to use tarot for wrong ways.and i made for this things. i will feel happy if i learn. and also feel happy if i help peoples.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

Do you know your learning style? Audio? Visual? Kinetic?

I’m also trying to determine if you want to learn tarot for divination or if you want to use it as a tool to understand yourself and others? Perhaps a bit of both?

I can recommend some books, or give you lessons myself, I just need to know where your interests lie. :)

—Aisha

over 11 years ago

charm (charmie)

8 posts

i will learn from the tarot reader. if you will be my mentor . it will b pretty awesome. can u teach me? i want to understand myself and others too.and use for divination purpose too.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

<

Go ahead and click to either call me or send me a message and we’ll get to the business of teaching you tarot.

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Charm! Aisha is the best:) teacher for tarot cards she is very connected

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

This popped up at the right time, I’ve been working on a series of online tarot workshops based on how I’ve worked with tarot students in the past and some stuff I picked up while tutoring in college.

—Aisha

Edited to say: Miss Jenny, you are fixin’ to make me blush!