Twin flames only reply if you believe

over 11 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

Just a comment out of interest really here. 90 percent of my readings have said exactly the same thing but 10 percent have been slightly different same core themes but negative. I also hve had timelines change constantly even when maybe 6 readers all gave the same! Truth is I believe in psychics but also free will of timing dependent on ones actions. My q here is as tfs are predominantly focused on both individuals growing and becoming whole I’m guessing this is why you get some variances as some readers even if good maybe don’t take into consideration the soul growth god will be pushing each to do. They pick up the feelings in the now which may suggest something but dont account for the change and growth of these unions. These relationships are all about learning and growing and becoming whole to unite. I’m not even sure what my q is just wanted to bring up the topic xxx

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

there are many beliefs about twin flames or twins ouls. An example of that is if you believe in monads or groups of souls then there would be many twin flames. If you look at old lovers the idea was love vs duty (like marrying for land, politics, arranged marrages) and now it is the power of choice to follow love or stay in loveless relationships.

I pulled a tarot card on this for some further clarifciation and it was the moon that for me in this case saying that for twin flames to work , it must be with both instincts or chemistry and the higher ideals like duty, friendship working as one. it could also mean that as one walks through life they have to encounter many tests where they have to debate if their love is bodily, emotionaly, or mentally, spiritually.

if you wish to discuss this more, chat with me,, but I think the info lies in staying true to what you feel in your heart.

over 11 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

Lol yes definitely I’m 2 years almost into testing and to me I have no doubts on tfs whatever this connection has changed my entire life, my whole group of friends, turned me from agnostic to talking to god daily, meat eater to mostly vegan, slightly spiritual to very and starting to read for friends and have visions, as well as all the changes to the way I view and deal with love and relationships. I suppose I’m just saying I think at times readers may misunderstand these connections even if good because these connections make the soul grow sooooooo much and completely change the people involved as long as you take on the challenge to grow,

And I totally agree about heart whole connection is about learning to trust your heart and not listen to your head.

It’s funny looking back at 17 odd months of transcripts even the coupleof negative ones I got I do understand how they picked something up in current situation.

over 11 years ago
cirrias's photo

Stardivine (cirrias)

20 posts

I posted a video on my profile about my personal experience with my twin flame if you like take a look SLJ