predictions

over 11 years ago

do predictions come true? ive had several readings on here regarding my ex sayin he come back to me and he hasnt with the timeframes given

over 11 years ago

Yes predictions come true but time frames are a little hard to be exact on because our visions change when someones mind or decisions change which can be often!!!

over 11 years ago
angel_baby's photo

amanda pridgen (angel_baby)

1 post

Yes, predictions can and do come true. I do however give more detailed reading. Meaning timeframes amongst other things. However, what you must realize I do not call myself a psychic per-say. I perfer to be called a Spiritual Guider and Coach. I can tell you in much detail what is going on with you on the path you are on at this point in your life. If you continue on this path then the results I tell you will be correct. However, you must remember we all have freedom of choice which sometimes can take us off the path we were on and once off that path understand the ending has now changed. Then you just come back to me and I will help guide you back to where you are suppose to be!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!