lost

over 11 years ago

have i lost him completely now? 30-10-75 he has now lost his job and is stressed i understand that he told me to leave him alone so just want to know if i have lost him completely now?

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you cant change the past but you can indeed change the future.. call me or click my name and leave me a msg i rather this be between me and you and in private… godbless and i will await your call.or. reply.. i am here to help you and guide you in the right direction. Lea

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

He does still Love you and there are things going on that you should know about it with many areas in his life for the insight and advice contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago

so he does still love me, then why has he told me to leave him alone? what are these things i should know about? good or bad things? and my question still is have i lost him completely or not?

over 11 years ago
angelicpsychicmarina's photo

AngelicPsychicMarina (angelicpsychicmarina)

12 posts

Well you have not lost him , There is alot going on in his mind right now which is understandable considering his current situation. I have a special rate right now and would be happy to help answer more of your questions and address your concerns. I can also offer you answers and provide to you the propper direction that you need right now to help not only you but him as well.

over 11 years ago

thank you all for your replys will he contact me when he is ready? and what timeframe if known pls?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

anyone know the timeframe? and is it a sure thing he will contact?