will she remain one with me ?

over 11 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

im away from Donna but still in love and i was wondering is she still one with me? or has she made love to someone else? and will we remain and be lovers again in the near future is she still in love with me?

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

the card doesn’t look favourable so perhaps we can talk about the blockages if you are interested in a reading, chat me,,I am online now.

over 11 years ago
stefanosupernatural's photo

Stefano ***YEARS OF EXPERIE... (stefanosupernatural)

13 posts

Although Donna still has feelings for you it looks like she has something new blooming in her life. Contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

it seems like donna is very confused in life she dose love you and want to be with you but someone is trying to steal her from you… lets chat there’s alot going on that you should know about

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i am picking up alot of energies through out this post.. i do know that i can help see you through this confusion you currently have please reply or give me a call and i will help you… thanks and godbless…. Lea

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Yes she still Loves you and has strong feelings for you but there has been many things getting in the way and also a person, there are alot of things going on that you should know about it and many things that will help you, for insight and advice contact me. God Bless you.