Why are Timelines so Hard to Read?

over 11 years ago

I have gotten readings from Bitwine for one full year continuously. I have read with psychics who were genuine and DID pick up accurately individuals moods, stressors and feelings correctly. I do have proof of that. However, when it comes to actions and timelines, not one psychic has gotten it right. I am certianly not angry at this, as I am just learning about this ability and find it so intriguing. However am baffled at the timeline piece. Any thoughts?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Physical timing and spiritual timing are not the same thing. It’s hard to determine that. We make the human clock, and calender. Think about this how you can be in austrailia 14 hours ahead in Europe 6 hours ahead and U.S.A 10:20 a.m. at this moment all at the same time. We define time so how can it be all these times at once when you talk to someone on the internet at the same exact moment in time? :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Each action or reaction you make causes the timelines to shuffle slightly..thats what makes time lines hard. Also things like not doing what a reader suggested will change them. Time is a variable,and so differs with each action taken.

over 11 years ago

Thanks guys for your insight! I love the analogy of how time differs on the same planet and plane…let alone different realms…very cool to think about…and yes you are right Blue Dragon…if you chose not to take a healthy path this could delay health results…agreed! So many factors to take into place..

over 11 years ago

Why I hate when psychics say timelines 100% accurate!!...come on now…I once had a psychic tell me (and I won’t share who) who said to me…”a man named Brian is going to ask you out next week and if you do not take the date you will never get over the other man”.....He claimed he could make statements like this because frankly he was just this good!! First of all, no man named Brian asked me out, no man period asked me out in that week and two…never tell a client they have one choice in life…..I understand psychics have amazing abilities…but lets keep it real folks…anyway the short of the long…thanks for keeping it real Bluedragon and Hattie!!!

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I always remind my clients that even though I can give them a timeline for their events, that FREE WILL plays a part in the actual time it will happen. Everything can change every day with each action and step we take. Nothing is 100%!

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Our thoughts and actions create the future, it is not set in stone. The future is continuously changing and therefore timeframes and predictions can fluctuate. I always advise clients rather than focusing on timeframes and future predictions, focus on the present and what they can be doing NOW to help create the future they desire.

over 11 years ago

OMG exactly Jen! Thank you so much for saying that….I for whatever reason have ventured on this spiritual journey this past year and learned that the most beneficial part of a reading was providing that alternative view on a situation and different, spiritual advice. Suggestions that I could do for myself to make myself better. Whenever i got a reading that gave me a specific time something was suppose to happen,I felt that i just wanted to sit there and “wait” until things fell into my lap….and then when it didnt happen I was devestated. I look back now and I think it is a blessing none of them did happen because it forced me to do some work.I started meditating and refocusing on things that I had control over that could make me happy, like painting, woodworking, gardening, kayaking…etc.. Am I completely at peace? Of course not…but i am so much stronger internally. I followed the advice of psychics on how to help my own energy. We always hear about physical health and mental health but not much about our energy and souls health. I am greatful for all I have learned from you guys regarding this.The short of the long is Timelines ARE dangerous!! one psychic just recently told me that, and I have to say through experience I believe that to be very true. You guys hold so much power…more than you realize, your clients are volunerable and need something to help them with their internal pain. Be KIND with your gift. I know many clients will not understand this, and may only accept quick fixes, but i know many more will listen to the true spiritual guidance you have to offer. After all, once we find our true calling in life it is our duty use it for the good of others. I commend all you guys for coming forward about the strengths and limitation about timelines as I know they are a selling point. XXOO :)

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Indeed, it is true that accurate timelines are strong selling points, but any claims with the promise of an infallible timeline is false advertisement. When I do give a projected timeline in a reading I always offer practical courses of action, advisable to help bring the desired outcome into existence within the given time frame.