Update

over 11 years ago
amae22 didn't upload a photo

Amanda (amae22)

7 posts

So I ditched the cocky guy and two amazing guys walked into my life this week. Ugh so confused and I really need help. The only guy is really sweet but it scares me that he is sweet because I thought my ex was and he wound up cheating on me for a year and a half of the 4 years. His name is Pete. The other guys name is Jason and he is in the academy to be a cop and I really like them both…..he texted me today and I honestly do not know what this all means, but I really need help…ugh I am so confused because I really don’t want to mess anything up if something is potential good with either one of them…HELP

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat! I can help you choose the right path, the right guy. : )

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Good evening Amanda, I can see that you do need guidance and advice in your life and not only about who should you pick but because so much of your ex is still with you and you need to work that part out before being with someone. I would really like to help you I can tell you more of the details in a live chat contact me when you are ready. Good night and God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
stefanosupernatural's photo

Stefano ***YEARS OF EXPERIE... (stefanosupernatural)

13 posts

Its All in your heart. if you need to chat with me about this. feel free anytime

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think if you take time to put the focus on yourself and allow yourself time to heal things will become clearer. Maybe slow down, and get to know them from a friendship basis one day at a time and not be in such a hurry to find the right guy. Some self reflection might help a bit, and give you some answers to what you really want. :)