Will my ex date other people while we aren't together?

over 11 years ago

A psychic told me that my ex and I will get back together in about 2 years. Will my ex boyfriend date other people during our time apart?

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Lets chat!! I can help you with your answers!

over 11 years ago

Hello?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think you have to understand if he’s your ex of course he will learn and grow with others.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Felicity, YOu need to have a reading done on this. He is an ex for a reason. And now he is a free man. OF COURSE he will date other people. And why wait 2 years to reconcile? I can help you do that much sooner. Come to me for a reading and let me tell you how this can happen. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Yes, both you and your ex will grow and learn more about yourselves through relations with other people. It is necessary for both of you to evolve as individuals in order to create the kind of relationship you want and deserve. It makes no sense for either of you to seclude yourselves from other people and deprive yourselves of experiencing happiness, joy and love just because you aren’t together. I’ll be happy to offer more insight and guidance. Call for my $10 special and get 15 minutes live chat and a free follow up by email.