HELP ME IM PEED OF!!!!

over 11 years ago

IM 25 WEEKS PREGNANT AND IV GOT A LITTLE 15 MTH OLD SON, I LEFT MY EX 12 WEEKS AGO CUZ HE SEEMED TO THINK MY UNBORN BABY WASNT HIS BUT MY UNBORN IS!!!, NOW MY EX HAS GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND AND SEEMS TO HAVE MOVED ON ALREADY WHILE IM LEFT TRYING TO COPE WITH EVERYTHING, PLZ TELL ME MY LIFE WILL GET BETTER, DOES HE WONDER HOW HIS SON IS? WILL HE BE IN CONTACT SOON?

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

There is much you should know about things right now and what is to happen for insight and advice contact me God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat! You have such a wonderful future ahead of you! : )

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Katrina I know you feel cheated in life right now, but I can tell you in time your life will get better. It is just in the moment your life is upheavel. I think right now the best thing for you to do would be to start focusing on yourself and taking care of you and your children. Although it is painful and hurts it is important for you to realize your own importance and value who you are. Whether he comes back or not you have two babies to take care of. If you need to talk giving me a try! :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina, Take him to court for this. You dont need to be stuck in this situation HE helped create. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

thankyou everyone, i need to find out how to chat with one of you? is it online? x

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

yes click on the blue name of the advisor and you will see if they are online, and if they are not, you can send them an offline message if you are interested in a reading with them. _ the card suggest an way to get your life better, chat with me if you are interested in a reading.

over 11 years ago
cirrias's photo

Stardivine (cirrias)

20 posts

Hi Kathrina I am online come and chat with me for answers