Will My Recent x come back

over 11 years ago

will my x the one I fell hard for come back into my life soon?will we have a future together?

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello Patricia, Well i do see there is going to be a contact very soon, If you like i can talk with you about it.

over 11 years ago

Ids he gonna contact me?And will there be a future with us?

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, there is much you should know about the relationship ill give you insight and advice contact me God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear, Well i do see that there is going to be a connection with you and him, But for me to look into things further for you i would have to do a live chat, I’m having a deal on all my love readings, Come and take a look. Blessings

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Patricia, No unfortunately you wont reconcile with him. He is an ex for a reason,and he hasnt changed in any ways that are going to benefit your relationship. In fact he is probably worse. I can tell you that you have other things to look forward to on the romance level coming up though. Let me know if you would like to find out about it…. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

Running several deals this month! Just ask about them :)