why is he treating me this way

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Hi again all.

My ex-boyfriend told me last minute today that he was having a cookout with friends but texted and specifically asked me not to text while his friends were there.

What hurts the most is he never even bothered to invite me. I always invited him to any get togethers i had.

What im wondering is… why is he treating me this way? Its like i dont matter to him at all. And is he seeing another girl? I just feel that maybe thats who was at his house today and why he told me not to text.

Someone please help. What on earth is going on with him? He just keeps continuously hurting me.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

i can help you if you’d like! :)

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat! I can help you find the answers that you seek!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry, He didnt want you to call or text because he thinks you are obsessing over him and need to move on and stop messing in his business. You are his ex for a reason,why should he invite you ? He isnt hurting you either,but you are allowing yourself TO hurt because you havent gotten it through your head that it is OVER. Let it go,move on and before you know it there will be someone in your life who will really care about you and who you will be more compatiable with.Come to me for a reading if you want to know more. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

im sorry but i have to disagree with bluedragon, and i do not sugar coat my readings but that was a little harsh and hurtful, i belive you could have gotten that message across in a much more “nicer” way. Sherry, He does care about you and if he didnt want you to be apart of his life anymore he would stop all communacation with you, not just when his “friends” are over. If your looking for Honest but CAREING advice, let me know. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
immortaltruth's photo

immortaltruth

4 posts

hi dear.. don’t get hurt and analyze the situation..please contact me live for honest and caring insight.. God Bless.