MEANT

over 11 years ago
mishti didn't upload a photo

mishti (mishti)

4 posts

i meant to b with him.but we are apart now from 2 months. i feel he is my soul. does he love me ? i feel strong connection with him. i had never feel connection like before with any other man. i love him from my bottom of my heart true love . will we b together ever? will i hear from him soon?

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

The tarot suggests it is time to focus on yourself,, you can chat with me or email me if you would like to arrange a reading.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

hi i see that yous are meant be together but there is so meny obstacles standing in the way of yous just when things are right there is a problem there is alot of thing you need to know if you would like some help or just want to know more let me know…

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Hi! Let’s chat so we can find the answers together!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mishti, Sorry but if has been away from you that long and not made contact,then it isnt likely he wants to get back together or whatever. Its best to move on and find someone who is more interested in a relationship. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi i’m able to help you there is much things to know about it for insight and advice contact me. God Bless you.