Legit?

over 11 years ago

Hi. Im trying to find somebody who’s obviously a legit psychic. If anybody can tell me to any extent what I did to my left arm, I’ll be convinced. And I’ll be extremely amazed if ANYBODY can tell me how/with what I did it. Thanks to you all!

(if you are a “psychic” that is going to give me that “I don’t need to prove myself to you” stuff, don’t bother. There are soooo many fakes out there that are just scamming innocent people who are just looking for some guidance. How can you blame me for wanting some solid proof?) >.<

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree with you there are some that are not ethical, but fortunately if you are skeptic to begin with maybe shouldn’t be here.

over 11 years ago
sarah_spirit's photo

Sarah Spirit (sarah_spirit)

13 posts

I agree with Hattie. In order to get a good reading, you must be open to give and receive energy. Being skeptical will only close you off to the reader. Good luck on your quest!

over 11 years ago
vibeth didn't upload a photo

vibeth

13 posts

I feel you Felicity. I’ve had readings after readings, their predictions never came to pass. I hope facts were true though. I would like a psychic to validate our connection before I pay for their service for two reasons 1) that they’re legit and 2) they’re connected with me. Once, a psychic refunded me my money because he couldn’t read for me/couldn’t connect although he had positive, raving feedbacks on his accuracy with his predictions/time frames…

over 11 years ago

i believe in psychics for sure, but im constantly just ripped off. theres way more fakes than legit psychics….

over 11 years ago
donifla didn't upload a photo

donifla

1 post

Me too, I believe in psychic abilities. Unfortunately, I still haven’t found one who can actually blow me away with their gift.