Whats happening

over 11 years ago

I have been married for 5 years now. I can’t stand my husband. We have one child, a 4 year old boy and he is autistic. He is not a nice dad or a nice husband and I am over him. I have the divorce papers ready for when the time is right. Here is the part where I am going crazy… I have recently started hanging out with an ex of mine. We have not been physical, just hanging out. He is also in an unhappy marriage. I feel so strongly for him and he seems to feel the same for me. He makes me feel happy again. I want to know if we really are like soul mates because somehow we are always eventually brought back together. I feel different than i have ever felt about anyone. Whats happening?

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

It doesn’t look favourable at this time, if you like to know why, we can discuss it.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think really you have to understand that you can feel a connection but at this time you are both married. You really need to focus on resolving the situation you are in, and taking time to let go, and heal before moving on to another relationship. Illusions do cover our eyes, and things can seem greener on the other side of the fence when we are in pain and suffering. Until you are out of that situation and can clearly see the choices you are making and feel cofident they are good ones I would refrain from moving forward with another relationship. It can only complicate things further for you at the moment.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Lindsers,

I feel where you are at in your world right now and I completely comprehend what you are pondering.

<= Click My Name & Connect With me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Lindsay, If you would like some honest answers on this and a better sense of ahets going on please come to me for a chat session. ONline now to help you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can give you insight and advice on this. Contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i agree with hattie she is right lindsay you need to focus on what you have going on now with the marriage that you are in and take time to let go and get over what you have been through before jumping in to a relationship if you want to talk about this i am online now feel free to live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
coup_stick2's photo

Janis Virant (coup_stick2)

8 posts

It seems like you haven’t accepted the fact that you have an autistic child. I’m wondering if you’re husband is feeling the same way. I don’t see you two communicating with each other. You both need to seek counseling. This child is a special gift to you from God. Don’t go running off into another relationship. I wish you the very best

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i agree with janis as well she is so right on this your son is a gift from god and you two do need to seek counseling lindsay there is no reason to run off to another relationship you two should try to work it out god bless and hope for the best