update

over 11 years ago

i have found something out today about my ex and was wondering if it is true? obviously im not gonna say what can anyone pick up in tarot? and if it is true will he still come back to me? dob 30-10-75

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I really don’t want to be insensitive or anything and understand your focused on this guy, and have strong emotions and feelings. I just feel that if you gave it some time and let it go you would be better off than dwelling on it, and being desperate on here to get answers. Most psychics will tell you after you get advice and a reading to get another two to three months later. You’re asking the same questions and getting the same answers. I think psychic advice is fine, but eventually you have to have some faith that things will turn out the way they are meant to be. This is where you become dependent on someone else for the answers instead of looking inside of yourself and trusting your own intuition and understanding of what is going on in your life. Learning the lessons is more important in the long run. I understand it is hard for you and frustrating. Patience and timing is something we all have to face, and even if we get tired in the mist of it there is important lessons in just the realization that everything happens for a reason in its own timing, by divine appointment, and divine order. There is no way to speed up things, or take a short cut, or make things easier. You still have to do the work.