How do you know what your feeling is real?

over 11 years ago

How do you know when the feelings you have for someone is true love and not just lust? And how can you actually know how he feels when 1 day he acts like he cares alot then the next day its like he dont even know me. My dob 10/2/80. His is 8/19/80. Can anyone help with this confusion?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kimi, I can connect for you and look at this in a reading. Available now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

When your love is real and true you will not have these doubts or the day to day changes in the amount your boyfriend feels for you. Let’s chat and sort this out!

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

When some one truly loves you they will not take money from you. They will not take advantage of you in anyway. It is mutual respect. It is not so much sexual as it is connecting intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. I would say that it takes time to get to know someone. Sexual attraction or sex is not true love. You can do that with anyone. Some one that is interested in you takes their time to get to know you very deeply and passionately.