Question About a Guy

over 11 years ago
amae22 didn't upload a photo

Amanda (amae22)

7 posts

So I have been seeing this guy sort of and we hook up.. I have absolutely no feelings for him at all and we don’t know much about each other which is what makes it fun. I think he is getting a little bit clingy and last night when I wouldn’t come over he tried to make me jealous and say he wouldn’t talk to me. He is very cocky, but I think it is an act. My birthday is 10.22.1989 and I guess what I am asking is, is his cockiness all an act? Or does he really like me and will contact me again?

over 11 years ago

Hello fellow Libra..my birthday is Oct. 22 too!! This guy does have feelings for you, he wants more than what you are willing to give right now. Come and chat for more details!

over 11 years ago

Amanda (amae22)

7 posts

are you available later today as well??? I am at work and would love to chat and do your special!!

over 11 years ago

Amanda (amae22)

7 posts

does anyone else have insight for me…does this guy want something more because I am not clingy and don’t really care?? Idk confused??

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Amanda, For someone who says she doesnt have any feelings for this fellow,you sure are worried about what he is up to. I can help you in this matter,and am online now and available. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think you can do better than this guy. Fortunately the cockiness can be a little harmful to your emotions. You would be better off with some one that is a little more sensitive and understanding. Compassionate and treats you right.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

You can contact me now, there is much you should know about him and you and what will happen and i will give you the insight and advise you on what to do. God Bless you.