spirit guides...

over 11 years ago
cinnamony didn't upload a photo

cinnamony

3 posts

do spirit guides really exist? if so, do i have one? who is it? name? i’ve asked this question in my reading with different psychics, and i got several different names. not sure if they were BSing me, or i really do have that many guides??

i feel that my maternal grandma may be one of my guides, but none of the psychics picked up her name…

over 11 years ago

Spirit guides are generally given to at the time of your birth and they are not usually family members. The reason for all the different names is because names are not relevant in where the guides are, they are given to them by the people who pick up on their energy. You also can have several guides. I hope I have cleared it up for you!

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

We all have spirit guides. From my understanding they don’t like to go by earthly names. So I have to agree with Mystical. We do have several guides along the way depending on what is going on in our lives as well as what lessons we are learning in the moment. So they will change quite a bit through out your life time.

over 11 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

We are all given beautiful spirit guides although they are never ones in which are related to us. You surely do have a beautiful female spirit guide sweetie but she is not your grandmother. There is a difference between spirit guides and guardian angels. Spirit guides so surely exist though and they are the ones who help guide you in life without you truly knowing they are there.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

There are many things you should know about, you can contact me. God Bless you.