is it true?

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My ex-boyfriend just told me he is interested in dating another woman now. Is he telling me the truth or just saying it to hurt me because he’s upset with me?

Im so heartbroken and i dont understand how he can go from professing his love for me just days ago to wanting someone else. Is there a new interest in his life now? Will I ever hear from him again? Please help

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi sherry i understand you are confused right now i can help you contact me and we can talk about this

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

You need to stay quiet during this time and not panic and continue to contact him. I am shown that he is confused right now, and you should just give him his time to cool off. Please contact me so we can continue to talk about this.

over 11 years ago

He is quite upset and just venting my Dear! I will be happy to discuss the details further with you. I have been an advisor for 20+ years and specialize in relationships > Wise Spirit

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

i will help you, you need inner Peace and want answers contact me for insight and advice. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
angelava didn't upload a photo

psychic love reader (angelava)

4 posts

ok simple answer he confessed his feelings and got spooked thats all he is just scared.chat with me im on ill help. blessings

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

My ex just told me he has been having sex with some girl in town. I dont know what to believe, but hearing him say that ripped my heart out. Due to being so hurt ive been ignoring any and all texts hes been sending me.

Where do i go from here? What do i do? Is what he told me true, or is he just venting again? Ive never been so hurt in all my life.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Sherry I would just leave your phone off for a bit, walk away from the arguments for a moment, and give you both a time out. Being hurtful is not going to do anyone any good. :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_malina didn't upload a photo

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

19 posts

well im doing free reading till 3rd chat with me now for your free guidence !

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

Hi sherry i see that hes just very upset right now his love is for you …

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry, If you want some real help on this,let me know. Think of this as a test from him. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Its been awful y’all. We talked and ended up in a huge argument, and now hes saying i’ll never see or hear from him ever again. This isnt what i wanted at all. I have no clue what to do now. Is he really gone?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think if you let the clouds roll over and give him some time to himself to cool down it won’t be so bad. If you conatact me I can give you a few pointers. :)