relationship

over 11 years ago

this guy i been knowing for two years wants me to be his girlfriend but im confused about us,,,what should i do..my b day is 5/3/91 his b day is 4/10/84

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

It may be difficult, chat with me to find out why, and if you are interested in a reading.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

theres something holding you back from being able to make a committment to this man. you dont know what it is but you care about him and want to be with him but for some reason you cant. Contact me to find out why. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

you are confused because he seems to be talking to many other girls as well. Contact me.

over 11 years ago

im confused because i have feelings for someone else as well..and im stuck

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

at this stage,, you won’t get much from a posted reply,, it is time to grab an advisor and get an actual reading, sounds like angel sound has a good connection with you. I remember the card you got but sounds like angel sound has a connection with you as well

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i agree with you holmes marche you won’t get all the info you need unless you grab one of the advisors on here i am online now if you want to chat god bless

over 11 years ago

The guidance that you feel in your gut is much stronger than you know. I can assist you with this. I have over 20+ years as an Advisor and specialze in relationships > Wise Spirit

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

There is much you should know about it contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
angelava didn't upload a photo

psychic love reader (angelava)

4 posts

ok you like this guy and he is very sweet but you have a wall in front of you and you are not letting him in.you are worried and not shure if you want to comment that strongly.contact me you need guidence..blessings angel ava

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

its showing me that you love this person but you have cant trust this person if you would like to know more let me know