i like this guy named Zedric but this woman janis and her two daughters are getting in the way

over 11 years ago

Hi my name is Renee , born September 3, 1982. Female. I am 29 years old there is this man that lives in my neighborhood Zedric he’s 36 and I really like this guy a lot. He asked me out three times. I didn’t say yes because I want to get to know him first. But I feel like this time I’m ready to say yes. But one problem. There is this older woman named Janis and she has two daughter one’s named danielle She trying to go after Zedric before he and I grow even more close. But anyway they are trying to come in between me and Zedric. I’m trying to keep my cool and not worry about this but these females are stalkerwish and have jealousy issues. Its getting to the point they need to mind there own business. I have the right to like whoever i want to like right? and he does too? I just hope its not too late I haven’t seen him lately to talk to him. I’m sad right now because Zedric is a nice great guy. I want to say yes to him and I definitely want to go out with him? But that woman Janis daughter danielle is getting in the way of it? So I don’t if he forgot about me and just like her better?

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

The tarot says there is an energy barrier before you. you were very open in in your sharing. So one can tell that the tarot would need more cards for this of course. however once you get your advice you will have to act upon it.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Contact me for a one on one, I can help! Thanks and have a blessed night!

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

well it feels like these are very spiritual women that know what there doing, but not in a good way. contact me for true advice. God Bless, Mrs.Faith